2014-07-20 09:00 — 2014-07-25 17:00
The International AIDS Conference, or AIDS 2014, is a biennial gathering for those working in the field of HIV, as well as policy makers, persons living with HIV and other individuals committed to ending the pandemic.
- FHI 360 was the official live coverage social media provider for AIDS 2014. Coverage is available on their site, Crowd 360.
- IAS was on social media throughout the conference. Fine more on Facebook and Twitter.
- Mark King of My Fabulous Disease video blogged the conference. His videos are available here.
- News reports and scientific analysis are available from NAM and Clinical Care Options.
- Critical challends in HIV discovery: cure and vaccine — Anthony Fauci
- State of the art epidemiology and access — Salim Abdool Karim
- State of the art HIV cure: where are we now and where are we going? — Jintanat Ananworanich
- Stepping up the pace on new prevention technologies — Ken Mayer
- Transforming gender inequalities for zero new HIV infections, zero discrimination and zero AIDS-related deaths
AVAC @ AIDS 2014
- A full list of our activities at the conference is available; click here.
- And we updated Facebook and Twitter throughout the conference.
AVAC prepared a full roadmap highlighting sessions throughout the conference—available as a PDF and an Excel spreadsheet, sortable by prevention option and more.