Sheraton Grand Chicago
HIVR4P is the only global conference that supports cross-fertilization among research on HIV vaccines, microbicides, PrEP, treatment as prevention and other biomedical prevention approaches, while also providing a venue to discuss the research findings, questions and priorities specific to each. The full program is available online here.
Following Along—From Near and Afar
Each day AVAC offered up a selective, whirlwind tour of the day’s session via our Advocates’ Network mailing list. If you’re not already signed up, visit here.
- Who do you love? Finding treasure at the last day of R4P
- Debate This: What do HIV prevention and elections have in common?
- Spreading Heat at R4P
- Baseball, Guts and Glory: R4P kicks off in Chicago
Blog Reaction to R4P
- Achievements and Disappointments: From Cape Town to Chicago by Teresia Otieno
- What If Young Women were Offered PrEP or PEP? by Maureen Luba
- Where Are the African Americans? by Rob Newells
Watch this space. More blogs coming soon.
Social Media, News and Webcasts
And aidsmap was the official online news partner for R4P. Find their updates here.
The conference organizers archived recordings of all sessions. Visit here to see the webcasts.