Thursday, November 9, at 8:00 AM ET
This session will amplify lessons from five self-care interventions in FP and HIV prevention — DMPA-SC, the Caya Diaphragm, the Dual Prevention Pill, HIV self-testing, and Triggerise, an mHealth platform – to highlight successful self-care strategies across settings and discuss the future of self-care in SRH.
- George William Barigye, Regional Technical Advisor- Anglophone countries, Injectables Access Collaborative, PATH Uganda
- Alexandra Angel, Technical Advisor, Sexual and Reproductive Health, PSI
- Charlotte Pahe, Director, Reproductive Health/Integrated Portfolio, PS Kenya
- Serah Malaba, Chief Impact Officer, Triggerise
- Kate Segal, Senior Program Manager, Product Introduction and Access, AVAC
- Anna Rammou, Interim Manager, SRHR Access, CIFF
- Wawira Nyagah, Director of Product Introduction and Access, AVAC
- Mitchell Warren, Executive Director, AVAC
This session is part of the 2023 Self-Care Learning and Discovery Series. Learn more about the Discovery Series here.