July 28, 2014
We’re proud to announce the new issue of Spotlight, an annual publication highlighting the accomplishments of the AVAC Advocacy Fellows program, has been released.
If you want to be a part of the Fellows program, the application deadline is Monday, August 4. Learn more and download application materials at www.avac.org/2015fellowsapps.
Download this year’s issue of Spotlight to see what role AVAC Fellows play in shaping the ever-evolving landscape of HIV prevention. Coverage includes:
- A review of key activities at AVAC’s 2014 Annual Advocacy Partners Forum and Fellows Wrap-Up & Orientation Workshop
- An introduction to 2014 Advocacy Fellows
- A look at Fellows’ work on LGBT advocacy
- An analysis of how Fellowship applicants’ areas of interest have changed over the past five years
- Updates on what Alumni Fellows are doing today
- Reflections on the best part of being an Advocacy Fellow
- A Memorial tribute to 2013 Fellow Taiwo Oyelakin
Prospective applicants or host organizations who want to learn more about the Fellowship program or have questions about the 2015 application process are encouraged to:
- Watch a three-minute video featuring past and present Fellows, host supervisors and AVAC staff reflecting on the program
- Download the 2015 Advocacy Fellowship Information Packet and application materials at www.avac.org/2015fellowsapps
- Visit AVAC’s Fellows page for more information on current and alumni Fellows
If you have any questions about the Fellowship program or the application process, please email email@example.com.