Updated January 2024
Natasha is the Advocacy, Information and Research Officer at The Network of Zambian People Living with HIV/AIDS. She is actively involved in advocacy and preparedness for the injectable PrEP and the PrEP vaginal ring.
Natasha successfully pressured Zambia to approve the dapivirine vaginal ring and CAB for PrEP, using both traditional and social media. She helped shape her country’s HIV Prevention Roadmap and guidelines for injectable PrEP. She also led Zambia’s PEPFAR COP process and was on the Global Fund writing team, ensuring allocations for HIV prevention.
Read about some of Natasha’s latest work in our CASPR Results Bulletin (October 2023).
- Tackling HIV Among Adolescents, Times of Zambia
- Tik Tok Videos: 1, 2, 3
- Reducing HIV Infection Among Women Mwila’s Target, Zambia Daily Mail
- Guest on ZNBC Today, appearance begins at 38 minute mark
- New HIV Prevention Options: What will Zambia choose?, Zambia Daily Mail
- Zambian Women Demand Dapivirine Ring, Sunday Times of Zambia