July 10, 2014
The 20th International AIDS Conference begins Sunday, July 20 in Melbourne, Australia. We built out a special AIDS 2014 webpage that will help prevention advocates navigate the conference on-site and online.
On the page you will find:
- A roadmap highlighting HIV prevention and implementation-related sessions taking place during the conference—available as a PDF and an Excel spreadsheet, sortable by prevention option, organizer, date and more.
- A list of sessions and events that AVAC and its program partners are participating in (including our Exhibit Hall Booth—visit us at #301!).
- Information on conference hubs, which provide long-distance access to the conference proceedings via session webcasts on the AIDS 2014 website and YouTube.
- Details on a range of ways to follow via social media, including the new “Live Coverage” program from FHI 360 and IAS, AVAC’s social media coverage, videos from Mark King of My Fabulous Disease and more.
- Links to sign up for official daily update emails.
We look forward to seeing some of you in Melbourne and are keen to work with all of you in the days, weeks and months after the conference to move the field forward.