2016-02-22 09:00 — 2016-02-25 17:00
The annual Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) took place from February 22 to 25 in Boston. Read on for news and materials from the conference and information on our post-CROI webinar series.
News from the Conference
From our blog:
- Reflection on bNAbs and Broadening the Toolbox – Josh Agee
- The Railroad: From science to delivery, freeing young black gay men from a tragic trajectory – Brandon Harrison
- AVAC’s Take On Ring Trial Results—Breaking News in HIV Prevention
- Conducting Research With a Heart: The stories of CROI 2016 Award Recipients – Morenike Ukpong
- Finally, You Can Put a Ring On It! – Anna Miti
- Making Space for Community Educators and Activists at CROI – Ntando Yola
- Push – Julie Patterson
- CROI for the Community – Rob Newells
- Context Matters: Key Thoughts from CROI 2016 – Josephine Ayankoya
- CROI, For the First Time – Yvette Raphael
For further background information, press releases and other useful resources on the ring trial results, visit here.
As in years past, aidsmap covered the conference with their excellent in-depth reporting across a range of research areas, including HIV prevention. Their full coverage is available here.
Post-CROI webinar series
We will be convening a series of post-CROI webinars covering a range of topics over the next couple of months. For more information on upcoming webinars and for slides and audio from past webinars, click here.
And stay tuned to our Advocates’ Network emails to be the first to know about additional webinars in the series!