Very high STI prevalence is being observed globally. Doxycycline post-exposure prophylaxis (dPEP) has been proposed as an STI prevention strategy to reduce chlamydia, syphilis, and possibly gonorrhea, and trials are ongoing among cisgender gay and bisexual men as well as African cisgender women. Join us to hear the latest scientific data and discuss implications for policy and program.
- Dr. Connie Celum, University of Washington
- David C. Harvey, National Coalition of STD Directors
- Dr. Victor Omollo, Kenya Medical Research Institute
- Rodney Perkins, University of Washington
- Dr. Jenell Stewart, University of Washington